See this dress? I want it. WANT. IT.
However… I have boobs. And while, yes, most women do, I’m a little large and in charge when it comes to my ladies. The lord haveth blessed my bosom. So my question is – what do I do with my girls in a dress like this? Not wearing a bra is simply not an option for me. I’ve seen those little half-sticker-cup-like-thingies, but I can’t imagine they work. I’m trying to avoid that bush lady, tennis ball in a tube sock look.
Any suggestions? My ladies will thank you.
Polaroid is making a comeback with a new instant camera – the PIC-300. And while the photos are smaller in size than what you may remember (more like business card size), you will get that instant gratification with printing right from the camera. The camera features four light settings and an auto flash to ensure your photos come out great every time. And surprisingly, the camera comes in pretty affordable at under $100 but it’s the film that’ll get you. At $10/10 pack, you should choose your shots wisely!
via Geeky Gadgets
In honor of America’s firefighters, tonight Baskin Robbins is reducing the price of ice cream to only 31 cents a scoop! They are also donating $100,000 to the National Fallen Firefighters Foundation. On behalf of myself and all of America’s fireman, thanks BR!
Offer is limited to 3 – 2.5 oz scoops per person and is available tonight (Wed, 4/28/10) from 5 to 10 pm.
So, this is not exactly the kind of food that you eat when you have the munchies, but more like food you make that will give you the munchies. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, the internet is a never-ending pasture of wonderment. Seriously, I can’t make this shit up. The Stoner’s Cookbook features over 60 different recipes, from appetizers to desserts, that will teach you how to cook with weed. So now you can bring pot brownies to the family potluck. No more family drama – good times will be had by all!
via swag like me
Yes, folks, summer’s a-comin!. And I’m thinking these t-strap sandals are possibly just what I need to complete my first of the season summer outfit. Perfectly feminine and equally adorable, with just the right amount of color to spice it up! And you know the best part? They’re under $20!
It’s Earth Day and what better way to commemorate the day than with some super usable green tips?! I know many people have jumped on the reusable bag bandwagon, but occasionally a plastic bag makes its way into our home somehow. But there are many ways to reuse old plastic bags other than just tossing them right in the trash. Check ‘em out:
1. Use them to dust off out-of-season shoes and out-of-favor stuffed animals stored in the closet.
2. Makes toys for the kid. Use them to make parachutes for action figures to heighten the adventure at playtime. Cut out a square from a bag, and poke a hole in each corner. Cut four pieces of string (or dental floss) at least a foot long and loop one through each hole, tying a knot to secure it; tie the other end of each string around the toy.
3. Keep bags in the glove compartment to use as trash bags on road trips.
4. Donate them to food pantries, libraries, day-care centers, or hospitals that take them.
5. Use them to stuff pet beds or throw pillows that have thick fabric covers.
6. When packing a suitcase, use them to keep shoes from soiling clothes and dirty things from clean ones.
7. To protect small outdoor plants from frost at night, cover them with bags and tie the handles tightly around the pots. Be sure to take the bags off in the morning.
8. Wrap drinking glasses and other fragile items when you’re moving. A layer of three or four bags around each piece provides enough protection and won’t leave nasty newspaper ink or annoying pieces of Styrofoam all over everything.
9. Cover your car’s side mirrors and windshield wipers if you park outside in winter and you won’t have to scrape ice off in the a.m.
10. Protect work surfaces at arts-and-crafts time. Slit bags up the sides, spread them out flat, tape them together, and lay them across any table or surface your kids are getting creative (i.e., making a mess) on.
via Real Simple
I have to admit, I haven’t been following the news on the Icelandic volcano like I should be. The extent of what I know is pretty much that lots of people are stranded. But I must say, the photos that are coming out of this disaster are absolutely stunning. Stunning!
And in case you need a little help pronouncing the name of the volcano, check out this little number.
It never ceases to amaze me what people can/are going to do with bacon. The boundaries are clearly limitless. Case in point, this Bacon Brittle. Served as the “bar nut” at The Redhead, a small neighborhood restaurant in New York’s East Village, it’s a true testament that everything is better with bacon.